Archive for February 2013

FHA Mortgage Insurance is Ch…ch…ch…Changing

Big surprise: FHA is increasing the cost of its mortgage insurance program. A buyer using the popular FHA 203(b) program makes a down payment of 3.5%, leaving a “base loan amount” of 96.5% of the purchase price. There is an initial mortgage insurance premium of 1.75% of the base loan amount, most commonly added to…

Read More

Need Help?

Search

Properties

Categories

Final Logo

Joseph M. Parsons NMLS #230285
Pinnacle Capital Mortgage,
a division of Finance of America, LLC

NMLS# 1071 is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the CRMLA.
nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Pinnacle Home Loans

(925) 383-2846
7080 Donlon Way
Dublin, CA 94568